Fixes issues with using the interactions “clean”, “give food” and “give drink” on the toddler high chairs.
Since the June 2022 game update for The Sims 4: Werewolves game pack, some of the interactions on the toddler high chairs in the game have stopped working, specifically:
- Give Food (only when clicking on an empty high chair)
- Give Drink (only when clicking on an empty high chair)
- Clean (when clicking on a dirty high chair)
When clicking on an empty high chair, the options to Give Food and Give Drink should pop up a food and drink menu allowing you to select a consumable to give to the toddler. Since the update, the menu doesn’t seem to be appearing, resulting in nothing happening when you try to perform the actions.
Read more about this issue and click the ‘me too’ button at EA Answers HQ: Give Food and Give Drink interactions don’t work on an empty high chair.
When a high chair gets dirty, for example when a toddler knocks away their plate of food, the “Clean” interaction is greyed out, with the hover message saying that the high chair is in use.
Read more about this issue and click the ‘me too button at EA Answers HQ: High Chair Can’t Be Cleaned.
There seems to be an issue with a global test used by all three of these interactions that tries to check whether or not a toddler is sitting in the chair. It worked before the Werewolves update, but doesn’t work after the update. This mod tries to work around it by switching to an alternative test method.
- This mod is for people who own The Sims 4 base game on PC/Mac since update 126.96.36.1990 (June 2022).
- This mod changes the tuning files for the interactions “ToddlerHighChair_Clean”, “ToddlerHighChair_GiveFood” and “ToddlerHighChair_GiveDrink”. If you have any other mods installed which use these tuning files, they may clash.
Downloading and installing the mod
Download the mod package file and place it in your Mods folder for The Sims 4, found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods.
You can check the compatibility with the latest game update on the mod status overview page.
Like this mod? You can support me at buymeacoffee.com/galactrix ☕