Fixes issues with the Self Care Specialist wellness aspiration that prevent completion of objective goals.
While attempting to complete the Self Care Specialist wellness aspiration, you may encounter issues making progress on some of the objective goals, such as “Hustle”, “Become a Spa Regular” and “Maintain a Regular Customer”.
For Hustle, you need to earn 5000 simoleons from wellness activities such as giving massages, mani-pedis, and leading yoga and meditation classes. There is no counter to indicate whether or not you are making progress. Also, the test tracking this objective seems to count any money you make while tending massage equipment, including selling items from your inventory, and it doesn’t track progress over time – it’s waiting to see if you make 5000 simoleons in one single transaction.
* This bug has been fixed in patch update 220.127.116.110 (June 2022)
For Become a Spa Regular, you need to visit a spa venue and offer wellness services twenty times, such as giving massages, mani-pedis, and leading yoga and meditation classes. There seems to be an issue where offering massages does not count towards making progress.
* This bug has been fixed in patch update 18.104.22.1680 (October 2022)
For Maintain a Regular Customer, you need to provide wellness services to a repeat customer ten times. There’s a cooldown of 18 hours you need to wait after providing a service before it will count again. There seems to be an issue with the game giving your sims the repeat customer relationship – none of the wellness services you offer will ever start a “repeat customer relationship” between your sim and the customer.
* This bug has been fixed in patch update 22.214.171.1240 (November 2021)
You can read more about these bugs on EA Answers HQ: Unable to complete Hustle goal of Self Care aspiration, Massages not counted toward Self Care aspiration and Unable to complete Regular Customer goal. If you have these issues, be sure to visit the bug threads and click the “me too” button.
This mod completely reimagines the hustle goal, by having it track payments from paid wellness services and displaying progress towards earning 5000 simoleons. It also makes sure that massages count towards the goal of becoming a spa regular wellness practitioner, and allows your sims to build a repeat customer relationship with sims you provide services to.
- This mod is for people who own The Sims 4 Spa Day game pack on PC/Mac with update 126.96.36.1990 (September 2021) or later installed.
- This mod changes the interaction tuning for the objectives tracking the Self Care Specialist aspiration, as well as the payment tuning for all wellness related activities, the reactions tuning for customers receiving massages, and the relationship bit and loot action for becoming a wellness repeat customer. If you have any other mods that affect the same tuning files, they may clash with this mod.
- For the Hustle goal, unfortunately it was not possible to include tips earnings as part of the goal tracking, as the amount that sims receive from tips is random.
- For the Maintain a Regular Customer goal, I did not change the game’s default 18 hour cooldown, so a tip for completing this goal is to pick a sim an then make sure that their ten spa treatments are all done at least 18 hours apart from each other. The spirit of this goal is to build a customer relationship over time, so I decided not to change that.
Downloading and installing the mod
Download the mod package file and place it in your Mods folder for The Sims 4, found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods.
If you have game update 188.8.131.520 (or newer) then this mod is no longer required. All three bugs that mod addressed have been fixed by game updates.
You can check the compatibility with the latest game update on the mod status overview page.
Like this mod? You can support me at buymeacoffee.com/galactrix ☕